“Health and holiday” is increasingly attractive formula for mitigating the effects of busy urban lifestyle on one’s body and mind. Spas, with the environmental features , are places for improving physical health, they are also place for reducing the wear and tear of daily activities.
In Bali, many of the plant extracts used in therapies are made from locally sourced flowers, roots and barks, such us: Jepun (frangipani), Jahe (ginger), Cendana (sandalwood), Kelapa (coconut), and even Bali Kopi (balinese coffee grains).
Many Spa and Saloon in Bali makes their own essential oils using age-old method and recipes handed down through generations of beauty therapists.
Bali Tour Package recommends some of the well known Spa in the Island such as :
- Private massage villas set in lush of green garden and just minutes walk from the Seminyak Beach. Spoil your body with 3.5 hours Ritual Spa or one hour Facial Ozonio. Ideal for honeymooner, couples and friends.
- Open daily 10am – 10pm
- Jalan Laksamana 57 Seminyak
- Ph. 734 260
M’Spa at Paul’s Place
- Spa with individual rooms or open air garden, beside body massage they also do ‘Bubbles and Toes’ Champagne massage, they also do body mask, scrubs, skin care and nail care.
- Open daily 10am – midnight
- At Paul’s Place, Jalan Laksamana 18B, Seminyak. Ph. 736910
- At M.E.N.G, Jl. Oberoi Petitenget 147X, Kerobokan. Ph. 733 886
Prana Spa at The Villas
- Prana Offers hot and cold outdoor plunge pools, two dry saunas, three steam rooms, 14 private baths are available to relax in. Private treatment rooms are also available with experienced theraphist . Prana Spa menus include Ayurvedic indian tradition, hot and cold stone massage from the ancient healing techniques, herbal wraps and scrubs of java and etc.
- Open daily 9am – 10pm
- Jalan Kunti 118X, Seminyak, Bali
- Ph. 730 840
Taman Merah Spa
- Well known for its signature treatment ‘Bali Ritual’ massage following your choice of beauty treatment, and unique combinations with fragrances of aroma therapy essences.
- Open daily 9am – 9pm
- Petitenget, Seminyak
- Ph. 736 656
Bali Orchid Spa
- Bali Orchid spa is consists of 13 treatment room with its own beautiful garden.
- Each room completed with bath tub and shower with hot and cold water.We have a beautiful gazebo for guest to relax before or after their treatment.
- Open daily from 9am to 11pm.
- Jl. By Pass Ngurah Rai 108 Kuta.
- Ph: 847 3338
- Located in the exclusive Villa Balquisse and offers pure indulgence, it is famous with the Majapahit four-hand massage. Reasonable price in Rupiah.
- Open daily 9am – 8pm
- Jl. Uluwatu 18X, Jimbaran.
- Ph. 701695
- Set in a beautiful,natural setting and offers rejuvenating day spa treatments from 4.5 – 8 hours of total bliss in private and relaxing atmosphere.Treatment include: Ayurveda, Hot stone massage, Reflexology, Shiatsu and Jamahal massage.
- Open daily: 10am – 9pm
- Jl. Uluwatu 1, Jimbaran. Ph. 704 394
Nusa Dua Spa
- Spa Treatments include wide range of rejuvenating of massage treatments and exotic body scrubs that blends of native herbs, flowers, and spices.The spa is equipped with the sauna,lap pool, steam room, jacuzzi and a hair & beauty salon. Fully equipped as well with gymnasium, aerobic studio, squash, tennis courts, mountain bikes and climbing wall. Ideal for couples, honeymooner.
- Open daily: 6.30 am – 9.30pm
- Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa Ph. 771 210
- Kayumanis Spa offers concise body and beauty rituals the will indulge the senses and soothe the spirit.
- Ph. 972 777
- At M.E.N.G adds personalized essential massages with body scrubs and body musk, blend to improve the benefits and enjoyment. It is the perfect spot for busy lifestyle.
- Open daily 10 am – 8 pm
- Pengosekan, Ubud, opposite Arma Museum
- Ph. 971 220
For more information and reservation please CONTACT US